Google Sniper 3.0 Review 2017
George Brown made well over $500,000 in 2010 with the launch of Google Sniper without any cost or traffic generation. He was only 17 years old when he made a success online and started GS, he also enabled 50 individuals to quit their jobs and earn a full-time income online through his system when it was released. Because of his massive success and obviously the success of others, Google Sniper went viral very quickly and became one of Clickbank’s favorite products among affiliates.Who Will Benefit From Google Sniper? This is a great starter package for beginners as well as advanced marketers that are interested in building multiple blog or sites to earn an additional or full time income.What you should not Expect This is NOT a get rich quick program and if you are looking for some easy method to help you in making thousands of dollars without the hard work you should rather pass.How does Google Sniper work? GS will teach you 3 basic principles;
- How to research profitable niches
- How to find good keyword sets for your niches
- How to find a good product that goes along with your niches
GS is a 3 step process that needs to be followed in the exact steps provided;
- Pick the Clickbank products that you want to promote
- Create your Sniper website along with the best keywords to use
- Watch for traffic and tweak your websites for maximum leverage.
The objective of using Google Sniper would be on how to create “sniper sites” with WordPress along with a set of plugins to help you get to the top of Google’s search results. The major key to GS and the reason for its success would be on how easy it is to find profitable keywords and get them ranked on Google, by building mini web pages.
The methods involve targeting specific keywords by using exact match domains and then obviously these domains become an authority for the keyword or niche and rank well on Google.
What is included in the Google Sniper member’s area?
- I had found some of the methods to be outdated for the online industry had some massive changes quite recently and some of his techniques will not work for much longer.
- It is not as easy as promised for you will still need to have some advance marketing skills to promote your products in the right manner. Sales pages are losing popularity and even with all the traffic in the world, you will still need to monetize.
- The layout is a bit confusing for you need to flip back and forth from the video to the text and this is taking up too much time.
- I had found some Mac users to complain about the functionality of the site resulting in refunds
- Upon purchasing the $1 trial you will be bombarded with the usual “ buy now or lose out” up sells that can really annoy some people, and personally I think George should get rid of it for it speaks negatively in itself – If the product is any good then people will buy.
How Much does Google Sniper Cost?
$1 – 5day trial that bills $67 monthly (refundable up to 60 days)
One-time $47 fee (purchase it on the main page)
Is Google Sniper a Scam?
No most defiantly not – It is a legitimate Internet marketing course that teaches you how to make an income online. The refunds are guaranteed and if you indeed find that the program does not live up to your expectations you will be paid back in full, no questions ask.